The popularity and growth in the SMSF’s sector is highly driven by the level of flexibility it provides and in particular, the range of investment options compared to industry and retail superannuation funds.
SMSF Full Package Service
We provide high net worth individuals a full tailored SMSF advice package to establish and maintain the regulatory requirements from a financial advising perspective and also the accounting requirements.
SMSF’s do not require you to manage your own investments. This tailored SMSF package is managed by a qualified financial adviser in conjunction with an accountant to ensure you meet all the necessary ATO requirements and guidelines.
SMSF Benefits and Features
- A SMSF allows you to have 4 members in the one superannuation structure. It is extremely common for both husband and wife to consolidate their Superannuation assets under the SMSF structure compared to having two separate superannuation plans.
- You have greater access to a range of investment options compared to industry and retail super funds. These include:
- Cash Management Accounts
- Term Deposits
- Direct Australian Equities
- Direct International Equities
- Index Traded Funds
- Foreign Exchange
- Residential Property (Australian)
- Residential Property (overseas such as US)
- Commercial Property to lease back to your business
- Alternative Assets such as Gold & Silver Bullion or Arts.
- Greater transparency and understanding of where your super assets are invested.
- Flexibility to convert superannuation from accumulation to pension for any member.
- Consolidation of administration and adviser fee charges as fees are charged to the one entity, being the SMSF.